Monday 10 September 2007

After many false starts i thought i should finally get around to writing a new blog. Pictures were going to be attached but i can't be bothered to find my phone lead thingy so i can upload my picture on to the computer so imagination will be needed.

Sunday 9.9.07

I woke up to have boo boo ask me if i wanted to go to the thames festival with her and her two sisters. As i'm not really with it in the mornings i said yes, then thinking this may have not been ny best idea.

We got the train to embankment and wandered along the thames looking for the food that they had for the festival when me and sophie went last year. This is when we got a feeling that maybe we turned up to the thames festival too early. That had been the case.

We went and found some food and ate at giraffe. i can't remember what people had but i do remember lulu (sophie's youngest and least piss-taking sister) had a funky looking drink.

We then wandered around london towards covent garden. We saw a guy jumping over chairs while a michael jackson song (bad) played in the background. Iwasn't very impressed but he had quite a crowd.

I then went to HMV, which isn't a bad thing because they have more stock than the HMVs near me and therefore more chance to find what i want. Ultimately i didn't find what i wanted.

We looked around the market, got some ice cream and headed home.

The evening saw me and boo boo buy the observer where i read the fantastic news that cadbury would be releasing a new batch of wispas due to public demand. I was happy to hear as i enjoyed wispas back in the day and feel they are much missed in shops nationwide.

The evening saw me and boo boo watch running with scissors, which was cool.

That was my sunday

No comments: